Friday, September 01, 2006

Should i be happy always ??

Everything keep buzzing in my mind, ranging from myself, love and family. Worse is that that bad sign keep haunting me none stop and so frequent recently. It make me so scared of what is happening in my near future. so what am i gonna do ? Gonna solve the problem? Yes, i want to, but how? I just can't do anything, beside waiting to see what will happen.

Well, if thing is supposed to happen, it will happen anyway. I don't want and i am not going to think or care about it anymore. I will just let it goes as it is destined to and enjoy the life that i have....

Am i stingy ? Well, i don't deny a "No" answer to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy Always said...

Yes, i am..and will always be. =).

September 03, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Name and U are different... Anyway, sorry for I can help nth about all these.

September 06, 2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home