Monday, October 16, 2006

Disaster

today exam is my first disastrious exam in this semester. I din't know what went wrong with me today. i just can't focus during the exam, prob too much work that i haven't completed and thus affect my mind during the exam. I am still so bad in managing my mind...This is bad...

Talking about my exam today. I totally did not see the last question at the back of the question sheets. Isn't it careless.? I just didn't know why i din turn up to that last question. It is a very easy question to score yet i din even care to look at it. heck..!!!...Worse, i counted 1,2, 3 wrongly during the exam...what the heck...It deprived me from another 10 marks. There was many more stupid mistaks that i made during this exam. This is terrible esp. when i know the subject very well. Yet, my this shit-like work was shocked to my prof and she came to ask me why...well, i din't knkow what to answer to her, just smiled with my anger inside...

I really din't know why i read those questions so slow...Make me depressed with that kinda shit that i have never done so...Just can't forgive myeslf with this stupid careless mistake...:(

5 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

well, this is the one and only hehehehe...

October 17, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

yes, and that is terrible...make me so disappointed..

October 17, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

well, not gonna be disappointed again, no worry ;)

October 18, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

I will just hope so for tmr exam. but..well, it is kinda difficult for me.. lolz..:(

October 18, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Good Luck! (though it's late :P hehe...)

October 20, 2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home