Friday, February 09, 2007

Dinner with my professor

Today i do not have class, yet i need to go as i have to monitor the quiz for my TA class. After the quiz, i went for appointment with my prof for dinner. Actually, he asked me for long ago but it seems that he is busy and only today we had chance to eat together. Initially, he confuse that there is cambodian restaurant nearby my school, but actually there is no. it is myanma food. From what i know there is only 1 cambodian restaurant located in East coast. So he asked me what i want to eat. I thought of the lunch time that my gf want to eat japanese food, so i suggested japanese food, so yeah we went there. i ordered beef teriyaki. It was quite nice lolz. After that, came back home, finished my japanese movie and waiting for my gf to come online to chat now. Dun know why miss her alot today :)...yes, she is coming online soon, i guess...so wait a bit okie, wathanak ? :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home