Saturday, June 23, 2007

From Hanoi

I am changing from student life to working life. Though this work might not be a good one, but i thought it is a good start to have proper carrer in Cambodia and i thought i would be happy. But things is not the same as what i thought as from the time i start my work , i start to be busy and have no time for her. I start to lose her from time to time...She said, i think of my work first before her. It actually not true, i am just busy with work and not much time for her as i used to...things start to change...but nvm...i just can't quit my carrer...let thing goes as it is destined to...I am being so passive...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

I wish your new working life be good as well as your old student live.

keep going on!

joão cruzue -

www.christianlook.blogspot com

or www.olharcristao.com.br/china.html

.

October 20, 2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home