Sunday, December 16, 2007

Me

Sometimes i just dun understand myself why i keep doing things that upset myself and even ppl around me while i actually have enough thing to enjoy. i kinda have everything to enjoy, i have frs around, i have family, but look what what i have done...i just keep myself hidden from the crowd, i keep unsetting my life, keep my life bored...i really should get to enjoy myself, i found not worth keeping myself like this. life is short, and i shall enjoy.

anyway, yesterday i went to my fr's surprise bd. he is lucky i woud say. i got quite drunk with them and knock my knee cap which i totally dun know till now...it hurts now...:((...ok, that it...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Please, update.

December 20, 2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

i just never know that there is ppl having time reading my blog.

December 21, 2007 8:28 AM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Yes, there are and one is me.

December 21, 2007 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home