Monday, June 09, 2008

Regrete of being good

I was working on my pc. The phone range and i quickly pick it up and answer. You were asking me for help as you are in trouble now. So i quickly throw my job aside and drove to see you. I brought u to the place u like where i dun think i should go with u. But i dun care, i just bring you there. I spent my time entertaining you, it deprived my sleeping time. But all i got back was the blame. They blame me for bringing you there. It irritating and i really dun want to be this good again...Sorry to say all these, but i am just so pissed with all these...

Cheers to myself...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

At least YOU is happy. Don't be sad but well, you have the right to be mad. It's natural.

June 10, 2008 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home