Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A joke for the day.

Dear Sweetheart,I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.

You are my sweetheart
Your husbandAllen

His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart,Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items...........
5. Other expenses 40 kissesPlease don't worry for me,
I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, Please Advise !!!Your Sweet Heart

PS: copy from Khmer website

3 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

donno if i should laugh :-?

October 25, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

yes, you can laught but just make sure that you dun follow it lolz.. :P..or else die..

October 25, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Ronsaren said...

hahahahahahah

January 03, 2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home