Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday fun =)

It was a real nice day to me. I had plenty things to enjoy with friends. There was a beach soccer at Sentosa that i was supposed to attend as i was the captain for the team, yet i am the only one who is late for the matches. This is really bad, but well i just got sth else on to do. I actually, went to interprete for the marriage at the solemnization. The bride is from cambodian so she need me to interprete for her during the ceremony.

I reach there at about 1130 as appointed time, however, they were early so all of them were waiting for me. I feel guilty as quite lot of ppl were just waiting for me. Right after my arrival, they started. The bride were so pretty and lovely. I took some of her pictures also, and will share with you when i have feeling to. :P. I did feel good to see such as nice and sweet smile from both of them. What is more, i got money from it as well...Nice lolz..:)

They also invited me for the lunch; however, i could not join as my frs were wating for me at Sentosa. So i rush to take taxi to come to join them. Play with them, so joyful even we lost the game...we had so much fun. Guess what ? It was my first time swimming in singapore since i came here. It was pretty nice. We play quite wildly in the sea...lolz...After that, we made our way back home.

It was so fun at day time, so how about night time ? here come the ideas. We made appointment to meet at 930am at night at Orchard to see the Ching Gay (Not sure about spelling) as there is one cambodian girl representing our countries to bear our flage. So we wanted to take picture, yet it was so sad that i got sudden appointment and could not join them...so bad lolz, did wanted to join them, but that appointment was more important...U know what it is, and why it is important ? U should be able to guess lolz..kekekek...

At around 12am, when i finish the work, then i took taxi again (sigh..so many taxi today..surely broke :( ) to go to Zuok for clubbing. There were 7 of us and i was the one who late again...:( .. poor them to have such a fr like me...hehehe...so we went in to the club for a dance. It was so nice, all of us dance so wildly...I never expect them to dance this nice lolz...Esp. my junior..he dance really nice...hehehe...i should retire alr after seeing him dance...kekeke...We dance till 4am. We were really exhausted. Actually there were 2 clubs inside that. it opens till 6am, yet one of us got work to do at 8am. So she suggest to come back home. So yes, we all came back home at around 4am. I reached home at around 440am and get to sleep around 5am. So tired, but was so fun lolz...looking forwards to having this time again with them....It will surely be nice...:)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

can't guess lolz... just tell, ok???

February 26, 2007 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home