Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas eve

I remember christmas eve during my school time, it was so fun playing around with all my frs, talking to them and stuff. but look, how is my christmas eve now ? It is nth. i drove around seeing couples being together at cool place. that is nice. but what do i have ? call fr to go along ? no one is free, coz they are all busy with their special one. So there is only liquor is with me. Noone else. that is all my life is about. Went to River house just want to destress, had some drink and went back my hotel to stay up all night...Can i have a happier life ? Well, i am happy man, so dun complain....just take what u get, okie ? ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Sorry, a little late for christmas, but Merry Christmas, anyway.

December 26, 2007 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home