Monday, September 01, 2008

My car get fixed

I have got my car back this morning, but still it is dirty will need to wash. but when can i have time to do it. everything seem to be in need urgently, but i have no feeling to do it as yet. Still struggling though.

Anyway, last night i had a very bad dream, i was scared of for the whole night... well, anyway, i will try to move my house this evening as tmr will be my last day in the appartment. hopefully i can have time to finish it tonight lolz...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Finally, you have it back. Congrats lolz... And yeah, enjoy your time at the new nice place. I know you like it there. Hopefully, you decorate your room nicely lolz...

September 01, 2008 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thanks. Dun really like to be with others, but yes i like the house.

September 01, 2008 10:33 PM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

urw. soon, u'll get ur own place. trom tich tov lolz...

September 02, 2008 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home