Monday, January 05, 2009

Last night

I slept at around 3am last night. When half a sleep half awake, i felt i totally lost my memory. I dun know who i am, i dun know where i work for, i dun know anybody even her. She walked pass by me, but i was just feeling that i used to know her but wasn't sure if it is her. I was scared, i was in horror, i was somewhere in the deep blue sea...i was afraid of everything around me. I was trying to open my eyes but still, i could not totally open it...i dun know if i was asleep, but i think i wasn't...Well, i dun know...it just terrify me...i am scared i will lose my memory as last night...hopefully, i will not.

i am surviving in a disform mood, i can't concentrate, i can't do anything right...my body is arching. i dun live in a heathly lifestyle...i am doing excercise which is good, but i dun eat after that, i just went straight to have drink, morning, i din eat but went straight to drank coffee...let see how long can i survive with all these...

I wanna be bad, i wanna be dirty, i wanna be someone that i never put myself to. but i am not in the mood to do it now ... Wish i can forget everything and start with a dirty lifestyle ... i wanna everybody say i am bad, i am stupid, i dun like my life now...

Well, just a writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home