Friday, September 19, 2008

Still awake,

I should be sleeping at this hour as i will need to work also tomorrow, but my brain just can't be relaxed. I have thought of alot of things. Thinking of love, life work and everything. I don't feel i am settled now even with work. I have a good job that everybody wishes for, but i dun feel that this job is the one that i will be living with for my rest life. I still feel i am in the middle of the boat which ccan't yet get to the bank. Everything i am doing now is temporary, i feel. When i am going to have my permanent job and what will that be...god please guide me... Tired brain...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Relax, things gonnna be sorted out before you knew it.

September 19, 2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger Phossdey said...

Go Go Go Nak Go!

September 23, 2008 12:27 AM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

thanks u phossdey.

September 23, 2008 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home