Thursday, January 08, 2009

No Goal

I have always been the person who set the goal or destination, and keep myself on track to achieve it. I have been using this word "Define your goal and pave the way to reach it". It was pretty successful so far i.e. to get scholarship, to get back to work in cambodia,...and many more...

But now i am completely lost in a deep blue sea. I dun know what is my goal now, should i be doing what ? I am lost, totally lost...I lost my goal, and i do not know if what i am doing is for what. is it the correct track ? i dun now... this make me lose the desire to do and to love what i am doing now... Now is asking myself, if i succeed in what i am doing now, do i achieve a goal ??? wonder....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This happens at one point or another in a person's life!!! After all, we're just humans, right? :)
So look back of what you've accomplished so far, and just be proud. I am sure that when the right time comes, new goals will find their ways to fill your head again...

March 12, 2009 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home