Friday, January 05, 2007

welcome back to me.:)

it has been so long that i have been so quiet with this blog. i went back home and i was kinda irritated with the slow connection, so din't post anything till now...

So now i am back to write something about me again. Today, i did not have class, yet i still went to school. I went to see a doctor to have my hand checked again. It is good that i don't need to go hospital, so will just apply the same cream and cleanser for a few more days. I will need to meet him again on Monday though. After that i had a Peer helper training until 5pm then went to play badminton with my friends. I played so badly which made my team lost every time. Bad player is me lolz. Today i planned to write my internship and community service report, yet i don't feel like doing it at all. I feel quite bad with this, but still can't get the feeling to focus. So, well, just let it be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home