Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No substantial outcome today.

I have 3 things to do today. I picked up my research work which requires me to write program in Gams for warehouse optimization. I did try it; however, i could not get anything out of it. I dropped this work and quickly get the second job which is easy so that i can relax my brain yet at the same time get some progress. The second work is to write script for Malayu conversation. I finished it. After that, i pick my third work which is to do my Shipping logistic report which i still have lot of work to do on it. Till now, i also did not get anything out of my research. The information is just too scattered around... Till now, i still dun have anything done substantially yet. Let pray for me to finish at least my research work as i need to present it to my prof tmr....

anyway, here is the link for my project in cambodia: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHdYJI8uZmQ

1 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

Update tich moh :D

April 22, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home