Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The feeling of connection

The feeling of connection came back to me again. I mean the bad connection. It used to tell me mostly correct of what i should be knowing. Now it came back, it back to tire my brain. I am not too sure if it still tell me correctly or i just think too much and my brain get sick. Well, whatever it is, just let it be and let see if my brain still functioning after all these.

I complete my move to my house this morning. I know it would take hours if you help me, but duh, i can finish it much faster alone..well with the fact that i am not that organise like u do. I just anyhow pack it...a total of 7 bags is my stuff. yes, now need to unpack the last 3 bags...got to do it after work. lolz, pretty lot of things to finish today, but brain dun work well as it used to...help...:!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

hum... no idea how to wake up the sleeping brain since mine is the same hehe... alright, now i wonder who is you, you mention there.

PS: Feeling is in your head. It tells you what you think. What you think might be true, but not always. Don't believe it too much. Relax!

September 02, 2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

from this comments, i feel there is more percentage that it is true. sometimes you do not have to be told, but u can feel it by the way u are treated.

September 02, 2008 11:46 PM  
Blogger Sambo Samphors said...

to some extend only. be positive for a moment and you'll realize how easy a life can be.

September 03, 2008 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home