Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No preparation is always in danger..:P

I do not have class today yet i still need to go to school to meet my prof regarding my research. The professor kind of scared me. He asked me to read the book before the meeting, and i did read the book but i did not expect him to test me on that reading. I was surpised that he asked me to solve the problem for him. I thought he is just like my previous research prof who did not test me what whatever work he asked me to do. I did not prepare much for it, so was kinda stunned for a while before i could recall back what i read. God bless me.

After that i had a consultation hour for supply chain management course. there was supposed to have students coming to ask me anything that they do not understand, however since this is only the second week of the term, there was no student coming. So i took that time to discuss malay with my friend for the conversation tomorrow. After that i had dinner with my project Kampuchea team and then we sat down to view the photos that we took during the project together. We will do the photo book and sell them. It was so fun to view them together and bully each other on the photo...well, now back to my boring time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home