Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thank everybody for ur wishes on my bd.

Today is my birthday and i have received quite a number of wishes from my love, friends, and family as below:

Samphors : sms through out the whole day and chatting on my bd eve.
Leeda : Chatting wishes
Kalyan : 1 sms wishes
Geokyen : 1 sms wishes
Poonan : email wishes
Amod : 1 sms wishes, actually he called me but i was in class so could not pick up, sorry dude.
Nupur : email wishes
Sihui : 1 sms wishes
Irene : 1 sms wishes
Vy : Sang one bd song for me and 1 post card
Saveth : chatting wishes
Samuth : 1 sms wishes
Soan : 1 sms wishes
Phossdey : 1 post card wishes
Bang Nina : chatting wishes

I think there are more, but sorry if i miss out some names...Don mean to but maybe my brain is bad and can't remember all. So sorry to those.

Just a note to let you all know that i am so happy to get all those sms, song, and post card from all of you... i feel so loved with what you have done to me. Though bd is nth much to me, but u guys do really make me feel so different to have you all around...thank you so much again and again....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sopha said...

Happy Birthday, Wathanak! I wish u all the very best of luck, both in life and love.

Cheers! :)

January 12, 2007 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To you again as the 23rd time :)

January 12, 2007 12:24 AM  
Blogger Happy Always said...

thank you really much for all ur wishes...espcially Phors, You mark my 23rd bd to be special and memorable ever in life..

January 13, 2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home