Monday, January 15, 2007

A surprise to myself

I talked to my friend a few days ago. I realized that i know 7 languages after counting them. They are:
- Khmer - Mother tongue
- English - Intermediate
- French - 4 years of study (not promise to know much though)
- Japanese - 2 years of hard work (2 years of study but most has gone back to teacher)
- Spannish - 36 hours of hard study.
- Bahasa Melayu - Just started
- Chinese - 36 hours of hard work

I knowor rather i have learnt many languages, however, i am not fluent in any of them. This is so embarrasing to say. Well, though i can't understand much, i can still have a feeling of how each language is like and with this, i can have a feeling of its respective culture as well. It is also give me a plus background in pursuing to a higher level if i want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home