Saturday, January 13, 2007

You guys mark my 23rd year memorable in life.

How would you feel when friends celebrate your birthday for you, when your friends sing birthday song for you on your day? And espicially how would you feel when the person you love flew over just for your birthday ? Moreover she has gone so many difficulties just to come for us ?

I felt so sweet and loved with all those. You guys did carv to mark the word "LOVE" in my heart which make it memorable ever in life.

On the night of 11th January, My friend, Chhorng, Panha, Sokly, Dararith, Sothun, Samuth, and my 2 other housemates celebrated my birthday with the present of my love carrying birthday cake for me. I would like to repeat the word again and again that i felt so loved to have you all done that for me. I appreciate it and especially my love who flew here just for it.

I did not expect to have this happen. I have never celebrated or have someone celebrated it for me so far. It is always simple or rather nothing untill i treat it as a normal day. However this year you guys make it so different which touch my heart with the love and joy.

Again and again, i would like to thank my love and you guys without whom i still wouldn't know what is birthday all about. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home